walk away I

height="110" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

She's Automatic

I'm going to massage the lyrics a little bit to this song. I just don't feel right about it especially now that it will be discussed by the masses when we start handing this hot disc out. Obviously Meesh knows about it by now and I don't think it's cool to throw it in her face. If she wrote a brilliant poem about one of her ex-boyfriends and had it framed on our wall I would take it down, line it up with her womb and punch through the glass. But that's just me....

Anyway, it won't be too different.....

3 comments:

El Guapo said...

This is definitely a good time to revamp/rethink this song as its definitely one that would have to work in the studio. I say that b/c I don't think its worked to date as a live song except for the chorus & the outro loud jam seshy. The other parts seem kinda awkward, especially the chord changes.

Raised By The Sound said...

yeah there are a lot of breaks that are weird... This is a good reference for Automatic that might give it a direction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lZeUqbVW18

Eddie said...

This is one that I've always thought that we don't nail live but would sound incredible in the studio. I still feel that way. This one will work.....and work well.......